Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.694 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 43% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,823 Dirham (€1,667) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Agra costs ₨2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bern costs CHF 3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gloucester costs £1.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (21 minutes ago)