Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.933 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 57% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,538 Dirham (€2,244) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)