Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.812 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 54% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,853 Dirham (€2,854) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)