Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.649 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 52% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,724 Dirham (€2,228) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (36 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (43 minutes ago)