Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.694 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 43% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,419 Dirham (€2,096) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (39 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (about 1 hour ago)