Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.166 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 47% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,825 Dirham (€2,761) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Winnipeg costs C$200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$9,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)