Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.763 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 55% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,324 Dirham (€1,795) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (about 2 hours ago)