Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 821 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.175 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,671 Dirham (R$ 6,511) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)