Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 872 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.899 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,906 Dirham (R$ 6,867) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Adelaide costs AU$60 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $59 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)