Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 804 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.988 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 12,943 Dirham (R$ 4,332) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (13 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (35 minutes ago)