Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.628 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 90% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,573 Dirham (£2,817) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (19 minutes ago)