Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.670 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 100% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,071 Dirham (£2,847) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Skopje costs 350 ден (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Växjö costs 7,000 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Taipei costs 4,200 NT$ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Port Harcourt costs 29,432 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)