Cost of living comparison between Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.110 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 81% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,236 Dirham (£2,332) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)