Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.640 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 92% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,013 Dirham (£2,374) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasov costs 94,992 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Walnut Creek, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Peter Port costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tampa, Florida costs $33,647 (about 1 hour ago)