Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.139 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 76% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,482 Dirham (€3,006) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)