Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00022 MAD / IRR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 32% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,541 Dirham (﷼ 60,670,770) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £54 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)