Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah, United Arab Emirates compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.578 MAD / AED
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah (United Arab Emirates) is 30% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,080 Dirham (Dirham 10,116) in Ra's al Khaymah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £505 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aurangabad costs ₨600 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)