Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah, United Arab Emirates compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.576 MAD / AED
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah (United Arab Emirates) is 42% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,546 Dirham (Dirham 9,918) in Ra's al Khaymah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Kharkiv costs 31₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)