Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.518 MAD / DKK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 23% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,347 Dirham (kr15,381) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ismaïlia costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €508 (about 1 hour ago)