Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.518 MAD / DKK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 22% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,022 Dirham (kr14,512) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Torreón costs Mex$ 13,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 3 hours ago)