Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.438 MAD / DKK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 19% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,406 Dirham (kr15,577) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Islamabad costs ₨150 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (30 minutes ago)