Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.472 MAD / DKK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 24% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,518 Dirham (kr15,978) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)