Cost of living comparison between Randers, Denmark and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.453 MAD / DKK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 11% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,332 Dirham (kr11,925) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 95,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)