Cost of living in Ranchi, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15212 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ranchi (India) is 34% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,301 Dirham (₨67,718) in Ranchi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)