Cost of living comparison between Ranchi, India and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14694 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ranchi (India) is 37% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,795 Dirham (₨66,657) in Ranchi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)