Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01479 MAD / CLP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,202 Dirham (CH$1,433,914) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)