Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.389 MAD / RON
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,503 Dirham (7,326 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 16,070 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prague costs 137 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (about 2 hours ago)