Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.437 MAD / RON
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,365 Dirham (6,716 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 2 hours ago)