Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.313 MAD / RON
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,222 Dirham (7,444 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (43 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)