Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.384 MAD / RON
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,145 Dirham (6,771 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)