Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.644 MAD / ILS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 68% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,309 Dirham (11,461 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $13 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (about 2 hours ago)