Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.725 MAD / ILS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 76% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,946 Dirham (8,054 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajkot costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $788 (about 1 hour ago)