Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.747 MAD / ILS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 79% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,643 Dirham (12,249 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)