Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.184 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina (United States) is 63% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,973 Dirham ($3,373) in Raleigh, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 6 hours ago)