Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11404 MAD / BDT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 27% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,596 Dirham (Taka 127,985) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)