Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11774 MAD / BDT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,188 Dirham (Taka 145,978) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (27 minutes ago)