Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10960 MAD / BDT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 28% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,320 Dirham (Taka 112,410) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)