Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13015 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 39% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,008 Dirham (₨84,579) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abidjan costs 4,500 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)