Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14030 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 33% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,719 Dirham (₨90,661) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)