Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14491 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 43% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,250 Dirham (₨70,730) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $4,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$33,763 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 2.00 (37 minutes ago)