Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14752 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,424 Dirham (₨63,886) in Rajahmundry.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)