Cost of living in Raipur, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15019 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Raipur (India) is 39% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 7,668 Dirham (₨51,053) in Raipur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)