Cost of living in Raipur, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14770 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Raipur (India) is 40% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,195 Dirham (₨75,791) in Raipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)