Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.659 MAD / ILS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,530 Dirham (6,970 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (35 minutes ago)