Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.685 MAD / ILS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 4% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,794 Dirham (7,371 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b35 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (about 1 hour ago)