Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.542 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 22% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,757 Dirham (3,838 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)