Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.625 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,153 Dirham (5,773 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $75 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,505 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 4,300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)