Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.554 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,522 Dirham (5,686 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 550 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mainz costs €1,450 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 5.15 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)