Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.445 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,394 Dirham (3,843 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)