Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 643 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.396 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,758 Dirham ($1,996) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (2 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (23 minutes ago)