Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.652 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 19% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 14,845 Dirham (ARS $22,766) in Quilmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €47 (41 minutes ago)