Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.604 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 26% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,851 Dirham (ARS $39,507) in Quilmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (42 minutes ago)