Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.278 MAD / GTQ
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,139 Dirham (Q14,978) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $0.63 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)