Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08324 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 27% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,647 Dirham (₨175,956) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)