Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09636 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,206 Dirham (₨126,665) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burlington costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,565 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)