Cost of living comparison between Queretaro, Mexico and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.532 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,268 Dirham (Mex$ 24,932) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 95,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)