Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 612 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,790 Dirham (Mex$ 31,400) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$305 (about 1 hour ago)