Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49687 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,203 Dirham (Mex$ 32,609) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Greenville, South Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (about 1 hour ago)