Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 597 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.536 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,881 Dirham (Mex$ 35,197) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (43 minutes ago)