Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.239 MAD / NZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 133% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,411 Dirham (NZ$5,030) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (41 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)