Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.091 MAD / NZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 130% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 45,969 Dirham (NZ$6,483) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)