Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.998 MAD / NZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 126% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,243 Dirham (NZ$4,036) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 420,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (35 minutes ago)