Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.615 MAD / NZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 114% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 38,460 Dirham (NZ$5,814) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)