Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.775 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 26% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,021 Dirham (R 31,003) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 800 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tampere costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)