Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.742 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 14% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,311 Dirham (R 28,724) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,225 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Aracaju costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cebu City costs Php500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,484 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)