Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.735 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 14% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 14,267 Dirham (R 19,398) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (41 minutes ago)