Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.708 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 17% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,322 Dirham (R 32,959) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $18 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €0.11 (36 minutes ago)