Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.706 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 16% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,282 Dirham (R 32,979) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trento costs €25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rochester, New York costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)