Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.692 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 15% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,987 Dirham (R 33,238) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Newark, New Jersey costs $189 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Beaverton, Oregon costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zabrze costs 83,300 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs C$23,000 (about 2 hours ago)