Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.720 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,377 Dirham (R 22,743) in Queenstown.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)