Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.466 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 52% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,813 Dirham (C$3,457) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (29 minutes ago)