Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.204 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 47% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,862 Dirham (C$3,868) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)