Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.570 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 50% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,787 Dirham (C$2,482) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)