Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.157 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 50% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,563 Dirham (C$4,410) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)