Cost of living comparison between Quebec City, Canada and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.418 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 50% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,427 Dirham (C$3,158) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (about 1 hour ago)