Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 MAD / IRR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,869 Dirham (﷼ 46,201,444) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs C$44 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Juba costs 1,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)