Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.428 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,215 Dirham (元12,057) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (about 1 hour ago)