Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.450 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 12,802 Dirham (元8,829) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (32 minutes ago)