Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.449 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 12,899 Dirham (元8,902) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (41 minutes ago)