Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.426 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 19,977 Dirham (元14,012) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)