Cost of living comparison between Pyongyang, North Korea and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01111 MAD / KPW *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 62% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,259 Dirham (2,273,994 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)