Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea vs Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01060 MAD / KPW *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 100% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,978 Dirham (3,395,064 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,398 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 600KM (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩15,000 (about 1 hour ago)