Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01020 MAD / KPW *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 70% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,944 Dirham (2,837,446 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €9 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $661 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £39 (about 2 hours ago)