Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01047 MAD / KPW *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 64% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,873 Dirham (3,140,433 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Calgary costs C$15 (about 3 hours ago)