Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01043 MAD / KPW *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 83% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,012 Dirham (3,165,187 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saint-Pierre costs €1.51 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)