Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01054 MAD / KPW *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 85% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,238 Dirham (3,154,564 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bologna costs €6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.09 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (26 minutes ago)