Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00065 MAD / IDR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,119 Dirham (Rp 27,934,223) in Purwokerto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨116,898 (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.67 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hong Kong costs HK$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Graz costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,350 (about 2 hours ago)