Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00068 MAD / IDR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,232 Dirham (Rp 25,512,617) in Purwokerto.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belfast costs £4.89 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cologne costs €1.15 (about 1 hour ago)