Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00070 MAD / IDR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is 8% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,476 Dirham (Rp 23,650,032) in Purwokerto.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Andorra la Vella costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)