Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 MAD / IDR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,371 Dirham (Rp 15,132,923) in Purwokerto.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)