Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.944 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 17% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,117 Dirham (Bs 22,359) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (24 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (34 minutes ago)