Cost of living comparison between Punto Fijo, Venezuela and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.002 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 19% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,634 Dirham (Bs 18,593) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €18,320 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)