Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28257 MAD / UYU
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 21% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,816 Dirham ($U77,207) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €668 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abidjan costs 4,500 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)