Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30432 MAD / UYU
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 30% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,660 Dirham ($U81,032) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)