Cost of living comparison between Punta del Este, Uruguay and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35153 MAD / UYU
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 50% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,749 Dirham ($U53,337) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (44 minutes ago)