Cost of living comparison between Punta del Este, Uruguay and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34567 MAD / UYU
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 43% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,820 Dirham ($U51,552) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$145 (about 1 hour ago)