Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01618 MAD / CLP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 52% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,717 Dirham (CH$1,465,454) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)