Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01403 MAD / CLP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 24% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,880 Dirham (CH$1,773,109) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (32 minutes ago)