Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01507 MAD / CLP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 55% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,932 Dirham (CH$1,853,664) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)