Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.104 MAD / PEN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 15,799 Dirham (S/. 5,089) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)