Cost of living comparison between Puno, Peru and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.906 MAD / PEN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,553 Dirham (S/. 5,695) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)