Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,136 prices entered by 281 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14215 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 35% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,610 Dirham (₨81,674) in Pune.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio Calabria costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairns costs AU$35 (about 2 hours ago)