Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,054 prices entered by 255 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14511 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 37% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,985 Dirham (₨82,595) in Pune.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)