Cost of living in Punasa, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12945 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punasa (India) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,949 Dirham (₨115,483) in Punasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veles costs 300 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 63 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)