Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.469 MAD / HRK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 8% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,606 Dirham (14,706 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (about 1 hour ago)