Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.433 MAD / HRK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,485 Dirham (10,806 kn) in Pula.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$8,321 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (33 minutes ago)