Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.524 MAD / HRK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 12% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,199 Dirham (13,905 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)