Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.478 MAD / HRK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 7% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,363 Dirham (14,449 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)