Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.457 MAD / HRK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,120 Dirham (13,125 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £170 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bursa costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)