Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49102 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,230 Dirham (Mex$ 18,798) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)