Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.526 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,172 Dirham (Mex$ 32,639) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,321 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 10,000,000 ₩ (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,474 (about 2 hours ago)