Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49392 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,516 Dirham (Mex$ 29,390) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oakland, California costs $999 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨766 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Brighton and Hove costs £762 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (about 2 hours ago)