Cost of living comparison between Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.535 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,483 Dirham (Mex$ 28,966) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (about 1 hour ago)