Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46985 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,688 Dirham (Mex$ 35,516) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reno, Nevada costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $12 (40 minutes ago)