Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18388 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,574 Dirham (Php90,131) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (29 minutes ago)