Cost of living comparison between Puerto Princesa City, Philippines and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20563 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,556 Dirham (Php70,788) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (39 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)