Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19743 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,615 Dirham (Php68,963) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 330,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨1,400 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (about 2 hours ago)