Cost of living comparison between Puerto Princesa City, Philippines and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20177 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,880 Dirham (Php53,922) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 12 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,372 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pucallpa costs S/. 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)