Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01473 MAD / CLP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,375 Dirham (CH$1,247,672) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)