Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01414 MAD / CLP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,026 Dirham (CH$1,486,756) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Libreville costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)