Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01487 MAD / CLP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,400 Dirham (CH$1,304,194) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 330,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨1,400 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (about 2 hours ago)