Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01511 MAD / CLP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 5% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,127 Dirham (CH$868,835) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (about 1 hour ago)