Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20137 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,258 Dirham (Php70,806) in Puerto Galera.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)