Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17722 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,621 Dirham (Php99,431) in Puerto Galera.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$39 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)