Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17374 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,784 Dirham (Php90,852) in Puerto Galera.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (39 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)