Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49638 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,968 Dirham (Mex$ 38,212) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (about 1 hour ago)