Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.49388 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 19,123 Dirham (Mex$ 38,719) in Puebla.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$396,900 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riga costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $6.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$858 (about 4 hours ago)