Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 638 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.533 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,461 Dirham (Mex$ 30,904) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,617 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵50 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)