Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49660 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,891 Dirham (Mex$ 31,999) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (41 minutes ago)