Cost of living comparison between Puebla, Mexico and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.529 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,195 Dirham (Mex$ 24,925) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Suwon costs ₩55,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $900 (about 2 hours ago)