Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49481 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,628 Dirham (Mex$ 31,584) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)