Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14156 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 31% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,044 Dirham (₨92,145) in Puducherry.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (32 minutes ago)