Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14544 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 30% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,097 Dirham (₨96,926) in Puducherry.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (43 minutes ago)