Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.911 MAD / PEN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 26% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,325 Dirham (S/. 4,578) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hamburg costs €493 (38 minutes ago)