Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.923 MAD / PEN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 28% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,376 Dirham (S/. 4,918) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 250 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 100 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €670 (about 1 hour ago)