Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.075 MAD / PEN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 26% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,640 Dirham (S/. 3,785) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (43 minutes ago)