Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.835 MAD / PEN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 28% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,030 Dirham (S/. 4,597) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (about 1 hour ago)