Cost of living in Pskov, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16378 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pskov (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,268 Dirham (руб 81,014) in Pskov.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,400 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 990 (44 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kandy costs 2,500 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)