Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.534 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 67% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,016 Dirham ($3,148) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 2 hours ago)