Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.421 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,962 Dirham ($3,499) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Conakry costs 18,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)