Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.079 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 59% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,818 Dirham ($1,966) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)