Cost of living comparison between Provo, Utah, United States and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.879 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,959 Dirham ($1,919) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 75,000 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Szeged costs 59,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Omsk costs руб 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)