Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.178 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 64% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,160 Dirham ($3,395) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (42 minutes ago)