Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.115 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,137 Dirham ($1,991) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (38 minutes ago)